-->

Friday, January 2, 2015

Sweater Weather

Open Cardigan H&M | Pullover Sweater H&M | Leggings Nike | Scarf Azul by moussy | Boots ecote | Watch Diesel | Spiky Bracelet Urban Outfitters | Open Bracelet Anarchy Street by Dani Song
Light layers were in full effect while I'm in DC. It's refreshing not to have to wear 5 layers out of the house lol. I have to stay so bundled in NY and i'm getting a bit spoiled in DC and don't want to leave. Today I paired my oversized beige and black sweater with my black open cardigan. I got the beige sweater at the H&M after Christmas sale, BOGO and ir is a medium. I've noticed a lot of my winter clothes are oversized lol. Paired it with one of my best investments of the season, this open cardigan and an infinity scarf I was gifted by Media Playground PR.  This scarf is also an everyday in New York. I brought minimal jewelry with me to DC so I layered up my arms with my watch and various bracelets. What's your favorite staple item this season?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment