-->

Friday, January 30, 2015

Shimmer Tattoo Nail Art


I got these Shimmer Jewelry Tattoos from FYI PR. I can't really wear them out right now as I'm totally covered up. So I got the idea to create cool nail art out of them. This was my first time trying this so bear with me lol. I found this process pretty easy and quick. It's a great way to get nail art without have to draw it on yourself. Stay tuned into my Instagram for when I try this again.

What You Will Need:

  • Selected Nail Color. I suggest color that will allow the silver or gold pop.
  • Top Coat (not shown)
  • Nail Polish Remover
  • Brush
  • Cotton Balls
  • Shimmer Tattoos
  • Water (not shown)

1. Paint Nails Desired Color. Let Dry Overnight.


2. Clean Up Any Mistakes with Nail Polish Remover.


3. Cut Out Desired Shapes for Nail Art.


4. Put Nail Art on Nail and Apply Wet Cotton Ball to Back. Peel Paper Off.


5. Paint Nails with Top Coat. Let Dry Fully.


Viola!

post signature
7ef9d3a8eed8ab45c104325dcc674b4fe336c3b9d137288a0d

No comments:

Post a Comment