-->

Monday, January 5, 2015

Denim and an Oversized Cardigan

Sweater H&M | Denim Shirt Thrifted | Jeans Thrifted | Socks TJ Maxx | Boots Ecote | Bag Ecote | Bracelets H&M and Urban Outfitters | Watch Diesel (Men's) | Necklace Vintage

Today is another beautiful day in DC. I'm really enjoying this break in weather from NY. It's cold but not put on 5 layers cold lol. I decided to do a play on denim on denim and switch it up to grey jeans. I added one of my favorite pieces of the season, my black H&M oversized cardigan and Ecote charcoal suede booties and I was ready to go. I got this Ecote bag when I got my boots at urban Outfitters for only $20. The bag was a must as the handle on my bag broke as I was paying for the boots :(. Any who, its perfect to carry everything, including my laptop. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment