-->

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Camel Coat in the Snow

Coat Thrifted Lauren Ralph Lauren | Sweater H&M | Shirt Vintage | Jeans Rock Revolution | Belt Vintage | Bracelets Urban Outfitters, Vintage | Watch Relic | Earrings Vintage | Necklace Vintage | Socks Stance | Boots Ecote
I woke up to snow and it was beautiful. As a woman who has NEVER lived where it snows, I've had a "I could never" attitude about it. Mainly just hearing the horror stories of walking or driving in the snow. Moving to the east coast in the winter, clearly I wasn't going to escape the snow. This was my first time I've been excited to be in the snow. Living here I realized it's really not that bad. Needless to say it was pretty cold outside today. I made sure to layer up with my camel coat my mom sent me, my H&M sweater and long sleeve denim shirt. I opted for my suede booties and some printed socks to add an extra element to my outfit. And as usual I accessorized with layers of gold jewelry. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment