-->

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Flopz Luxury Flip Flops


While in NY I'm dreaming of a warmer climate. These flopZ luxury flip flops came just in time from a lovely ladies at Charmed PR to help my vision become a little clearer. 

flopZ is a brand new line of upscale luminescent flip flops with a unique gel insole that treats your feet to a soothing massage sensation while you walk.  
Their debut, the Coral Collection, is inspired by the vibrant and majestic colors found in exotic coral reefs and oceans around the world.  
Comprised of eight dynamic designs--each with two strap options including classic clear, pure white, eye-catching glitter and vibrant pops of color--flopZ embodies thoughtful design and innovation using high-quality materials. 

My gift came with a pair of Large flopZ, carry case and postcard showcasing all the design options. My initial thought when I received them was they were a bit harder than I thought they would be. But after trying them on I realized for the gel to massage my feet, it would have to be hard. I love how the massaging beads on the sole resemble water drops.  I received a pair in X-Large and should have gotten an XX-Large. They run more like a 9 1/2 instead of a 10. I did wish I had chosen another color, only because my previous experience of wearing white flip flops they get SO dirty. But if you're only wearing them in the spa you should be fine. 

I would give flopZ  a 8 out of 10. I would have the option to go up a size but a woman who is a size 12 would not be able to. But with the right size I could see me wearing sporting these in the Bahamas or on some island. What's your vacation footwear consist of?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment