-->

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

COW Moment: Layering Necklaces

Layering Necklaces are my COW (Currently Obsessed With) this month. This will be a new posting on my blog about things that I'm clearly Currently Obsessed With each month. 
This month it's these layering necklaces from Forever 21.  The other day my cousin contacted me about uping her jewelry game. So of course I went right to work online and finding her some amazing pieces. While searching I came across these sets, which would instantly take any outfit to the next level. Layering necklaces are so in right now and sometimes its hard to find individual pieces that are the right lengths. All of these sets are less than $25, so you can afford to get a few and mix and match them even more. 
Which one is your favorite?
1 Geo Necklace Set | 2 Faux Gem Necklace Set | 3 Etched Teardrop Necklace Set | 4 Stackable Rhinstone Necklace Set | 5 Stackable Rhinestone Embellished Necklace | 6 Bar Pendant Necklace Set 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment