-->

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Karl Tee, Dittos Jeans

Blazer D&G | T-shirt MALA New York via +Urban Outfitters | Jeans Dittos | Heels Heart in D | Bag Coach | Necklace ExpressEarrings Gifted by All Starz Fashion | Rings H&M

The other day I met up with Vic from Vic Styles to discuss an amazing event we are planning and to have some girl talk. I thought it would be a perfect day to pull out my Karl tee and Dittos jeans. I kept my palette very clean with all white and my black blazer as a contrast to the monochromatic feel. I kept my accessories and shoes simple in silver and pewter tones. 

I love these Dittos jeans. They were gifted to me at the Simply Stylist Event. Their 70s inspired jeans match perfectly with Loretta lol. But seriously they are super comfortable and fit perfectly. These will definitely be making a lot of appearances this summer. Thanks again Now & Zen Group for my new favorite jeans. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment