-->

Saturday, September 13, 2014

NYFW Day 7

Blazer Gypsy Junkies | Bodysuit American Apparel | Shorts Levi's | Heels Cathy Jean | Bag Nila Anthony | Necklaces Dogeared, SusiD and Vintage | Bangles H&M  and Urban Outfitters | Rings H&M and Various Finds

Today was the day, I finally went into the tents lol. I saw Falguni and Shane Peacock, the best show I saw all week. The collection was breathtaking, the details impeccable and the models gorgeous. As soon as the first dress came on the runway my eyes light up and my brain started going a thousand miles per minute. Needless to say I loved the collection and need it for editorials in the very near future. 
Next up was another 360 style fashion show presented by Redlight PR. They had 3 collections in the show. My favorite Jaime Elyse, as soon as the first gown stepped on the runway I saw myself as the bride. The veiled headpieces were to die for. I've always wanted a caged veil but this had me rethink that whole situation. 
Late we caught the BruceGlen and India Vasquez shows. BruceGlen treated us to a Indian Circus themed presentation, including cotton candy, popcorn and cupcakes. The Collection was bright and sleek with shoes in collaboration with Nina Shoes. India Vasquez had to be one of the sweetest and most genuine designer I met. her collection was full of prints and designs for every type of woman or man. Her models ranged in size, height and abilities. I love her enthusiasm and  wish her the best of luck.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment