-->

Friday, September 5, 2014

NYFW Day 1


I had a great first day of New York Fashion Week. Started off at Lincoln Center headed to our first show from there. As we were walking to the train we saw an Elle magazine event going on. We planned in popping in and out. Well I got caught up in makeup "touch ups" and the photobooth. Lord knows I love a photo booth lol. Anywho they were also doing hair touch ups, serve ring refreshments and refreshing everyone's outfits with the Swash System. P&G and Whirlpool are behind the Swash System that dewrinkles, restores, preserves and refreshes your clothes. Let's just saw I want one of these systems in my house. 

Next it was time to hit some shows. First up Thaddeus O'Neil, a beachy menswear collection featuring ikat prints and relaxed fits. Next was Big Park, my new favorite, the collection featured neoprene florals with mesh accents. The rooftop setting was a perfect way to showcase this modern collection. Next up the Yael and Revlon show. The show featured lovely fur coats and hair brought to you by Revlon. Mikel Luzea did a complete weave on stage full of big curls and my next hair color. 

Day 1 was a great start to New York Fashion Week stay tuned for Day 2.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment