-->

Monday, November 3, 2014

Thir-tee Days of Tees Kick Off

Blazer Forever 21 | T-Shirt Beautiful Culture | Shorts Forever 21 | Socks H&M | Heels Cathy Jean | Bangles H&M | Necklace Vintage | Bag Vintage
My fabulous friend, Tieko Nejon, has challenged me to Thir-tee Days of Tees. This challenge is to showcase the diversity of t-shirts and how to take them from day to night, casual to dressy and everywhere in between. My first t-shirt is Beautiful Culture, a line owned by a great friend of mine, Stephen Paul. I've always had a love for Grace Jones and this picture embodies her in every way. BTW this shirt is a men's medium, you know I love a good men's item or two. It starting to get a bit chilly in LA so I added some sheer tights and thigh high socks for an extra layer with my open toe shoes. Below are a few options of oversized blazers and thigh high socks to help you achieve the same look. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment