-->

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

NYFW Day 4

Dress Vintage | Sweater Vintage | Heels Cathy Jean | Necklaces Vintage | Bag Stone | Earrings Gotroxx | Bangles H&M and Urban Outfitters
Pictures: Brooklyn Bridge | Essence Street Style | Lincoln Center | Vandell and I at Mochachino
Day 4 started off like most Sundays for me, church. After church I headed to the Storefront x RePop Room "Fashion That Pops" Champagne Brunch. I was starving so i decided to grab a few bites before mingling with the designers. The first designer I run into, Marrin Costello. First of all I can't believe I saw her all the way in New York. It was a pleasant surprise, we chatted a bit and snagged a photo op. BTW isn't her hair fab? Her new designs blew me away I can't wait for the highlights post to show you some of my favorite pieces. There were 2 more fashion designers there, so I networked and I was on my way. 
Next stop was the Essence Street Style Block Party in Dumbo. There was live music, Shea Moisture Stations, jewelry and clothing vendors, food trucks and a step and repeat. What more could a girl ask for? The block party was a great time, tons of people and of course the naturalistas were out in full force. After the block party we went over to the Brooklyn Bridge for an impromptu photo shoot lol. 
Up next we headed to the Long Tran show. His women's collection was full of white avant garde dresses with tons of detail included one that lit up. The men's wear were printed suits with matching shoes. The collection boasted over exaggerated features such as shoulders or hips. These designs were to die for and I can't wait for next season's show. 
Our second show was Mochachino. This show was full of printed swimwear, caftans and ready to wear for men and women. This show boasted a full of surprises in the audience. I ran into an old college friend and a fellow rattler at the show. Can't wait to reconnect with these two lovely people later this week. 
Our night ended in the Meatpacking District on the highline. As we were headed over there I ran into Shameless Maya filming her next video, a lookbook and the dress she was wearing was nothing less than fab. Check out the picture on my Instagram.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment