-->

Monday, September 8, 2014

NYFW Day 3

Outfit Details: Dress DEPT | Heels Cathy Jean | Bag Vintage | Earrings Vintage | Bracelets Vintage | Rings Boutique Find & H&M

Photos: Lincoln Center (1-3) | Rewardstyle Rooftop Party (4&5)

Day 3 of NYFW was a bit hectic. It started with an O Magazine charity event in the Bronx. Afterwards we headed to Lincoln Center for street style photos. While there I hit up the Zappos recharge station where I got a purple lip, my new favorite, added a few accessories and hit their runway. While I waited I was able to charge my phone and my camera at their free charging station as well as recharge myself with juice provided by . 

Next it was time to grab lunch and head to the Meat Packing District to hang out with Barbie and CFDA at their recharging lounge. This Barbie themed lounge was a perfect pick me up for the late afternoon with design your own Barbie dress stations, an assortment of juices and tons of lounging space. 

Then we headed back towards Lincoln Center for the RewardStyle Roof Top Party at the Empire Hotel. Despite the short bit of rain this was a perfect location to have a few small bites, grab a drink and pick up some free goodies while we were at it. The lounge featured booths by Piperlime, BlueFly and TopShop to name a few. To top it all off there was a photbooth so I was sold.


No comments:

Post a Comment