-->

Sunday, September 7, 2014

NYFW Day 2

Outfit Details: Dress Vintage | Heels Mossimo | Bag Vintage | Bracelets DTLA, Borrowed & H&M | Rings H&M & Boutique Find | Necklaces Dogeared, Susie D & Vintage 

Pictures: Lincoln Center | Cool Stairs I Found | Marc Jacobs Metallic Mile Hole | Refinery 29 Country Club

So Day 2 of NYFW got off to a late start with internet issues and outfit changes lol. As each day must start I headed to Lincoln Center. I've been taking Street Style photos for Obvious Magazine for this season's shows. BTW I'm a fashion editor for Obvious Magazine. So Vandell and I went to do our daily duty and take ootd pictures of course. After we headed to grab a bit of lunch then it was off to our first event, Refinery 29 Country Club. Refinery 29 set up a mini golf course and refreshment station out in soho. I was all about this event. Each hole was inspired by a fashion designer. I took a photo at one of my favorite holes, Mettalic Mile inspired by Marc Jacobs. I won but I was no easy task, these holes were no joke. All in all it was a great time; fun game of golf, tea and music to refresh us from the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment