-->

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Style How To: Men's Shirts


I wanted to do a video on 3 ways I style my men's shirts. 2 of the outfits I've worn recently, but in the video below I explain how I choose the main pieces to go with each shirt. 

When choosing a men's shirt:
Determine how you want to wear it before you buy. i.e oversized shrirt, dress, or ourterwear.
Try on different sizes. Men's shirts come in different sizes, cuts and arm lengths. To wear as a slightly oversized shirt I'm a Medium/ 15 1/2 neck 34 arm. To wear as a dress or outerwear I'm a L-XL depending on the look I'm going for.
Have Fun. One of the best things about men's shirts are the different colors and patterns they come in. Check you local vintage and thrift stores for one of a kind pieces. While you're at it raid your dad, brother or boyfriend's closets :)




Shirt | Vintage Pierre Cardin (Similar)
Skirt | Sans Souci (Similar)
Heels | Zara (Similar)
Bag | Nila Anthony (Similar)
Belt | Vintage (Similar)
Necklace | Vintage (Similar)
Earrings | Slauson Super Mall (Similar)



Shirt | Lee (Similar)
Lace Skirt | Gypsy Junkies (Similar)
Heels | Sam Edelman (Similar)
Bag | Thrifted (Similar)
Bracelet | Banana Republic
Necklaces | Vintage
Belt | Vintage (Similar)
Earrings | Slauson Super Mall (Similar)



Shirt | Lee (Similar
Dress | Gypsy Junkies (Similar
Shoes | Heart in D (Similar)
Belt | Vintage (Similar)
Necklace | Boutique Find (Similar)
Midi Rings | DIY (Similar)
Rings | H&M (Similar)
Bracelets | H&M (Similar)
Earrings | Forever 21 (Similar
Clutch | Vintage (Similar)





I hope you enjoyed my first Style How To.  Comment below on which outfit you liked best or how you will wear your men's shirt.

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment