-->

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


I had the pleasure of bringing in the new year at church with family and friends. 2013 was an amazing ride. Highlights for me the past year were my break up (crazy I know), starting my career as a fashion stylist and getting to know the love of God. My breakup was a blessing in disguise I'm a much different and better person than I was while in my relationship and before my relationship. Starting my career as a wardrobe stylist this year has ben an amazing journey that I can't wait to continue in 2014. I've met and worked with some amazing seriously talented individuals. I've had great opportunities to grow and develop my craft. I'm excited to see where 2014 takes me and the new ventures I have newly started at the end of 2013 start to blossom even more. Can't wait to share every moment with you all. Growing closer to God and seeing me the way He loves me has heled me grow after my break up and my career wouldn't possible without Him. He is the guiding force in my life and I'm excited to see the rest of the journey He as in store for me,

I wish you all a blessed and happy New Year!!! 
2014 I'm Ready!
xoxo
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment