-->

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

B&W


Today is a beautiful day in LA and I wanted to dress accordingly. I started with this dress from H&M but I wanted it to make it more day appropriate and dress it down a bit. I paired it with an oversized sweater and simple heels. I'm carrying my Nila Anthony bag again but added the strap to convert it into the backpack. I kept my make up simple with a red lip for a pop of color.

Dress | H&M
Sweater | Thrifted
Backpack | Nila Anthony
Heels | Jessica Simpson
Necklace | Thrifted
Earrings | Slauson Super Mall
Ring | H&M
Glasses | Blutsgeschwister

2 comments:

  1. Hi my dear! Your fashion blog is great. I saw your comment on Instagram and came by to check it out. Love your style. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather Thanks so much... That means a lot.. hope all is well

      Delete