-->

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Mod Cloth - Palette on Parade Dress


All Items can be found on Mod Cloth. Palette on Parade Dress Counterclockwise: Charter School Cardigan | Cambridge Upwardly mobile Satchel | Dazzling Modifier Ring SetShimmer in the City Flat | On the Bow Bracelet | Oh Why Knot? Earrings


I was contacted by +ModCloth to create an outfit around their Palette on Parade Dress using up to 7 items on their site. This dress is great for spring and summer. I thought of wearing this outfit to a day trip to the museum. Since the dress is so colorful I kept most of my other items simple with adding pops of color with my bag and bracelet. I would have to say my 3 favorite items from this set are the flats, bag and bracelet, one thing about me I love bows!!!

post signature


Where would you wear this outfit? and what's your favorite item?

No comments:

Post a Comment