-->

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Denim & a Sweater

Sweater Vintage axiom | Jean Shirt Lee | Jeans Mynk Hauteur | Heels Christian Siriano for Payless | Bag Goodwill | Bow Gifted from Fro Bands | Necklace Zara | Earrings Vintage | Belt Vintage

My apologies for being MIA the last few days. I was revamping the blog layout and working. Today was a relaxing day I had to do some work so I went to my cousin's house to complete it. It was a bit chilly today so I wanted to be warm as I decided to take the train today as an added adventure lol. I wanted to wear denim on denim and added this men's sweater as an extra layer of warmth. When I wear denim on denim I always make sure there's a huge contrast in the shades to prevent it from looking like I tried to match the denim exactly. It's a small pet peeve of mine that maybe I should get out of lol. Like you may have seen in How to Style: Men's Shirt post I always belt this top as it is quite ovesized for me. I opted today for a navy belt which is skinnier in the front than it is in the back. It also has an added bit of detailing in the back. 
post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment