-->

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Winter Shorts

Coat H&M | Long Sweater H&M | Grey Sweater Zara | Shorts Breco's | Tights Kushyfoot | Necklace Express | Earrings Gift | Hand Bracelet Muse of June | Bag Stone | Socks Forever 21

Let's talk about the star of this outfit, the shorts. I bought these shorts at +Crossroads Trading Co. before I left for NY for fashion week in September. So needless to say I've had these for 6 months and this is the first time I've worn them. As with most of my unique thrift finds I fell in love with these shorts as soon as I put them on. I love the color and the spike detailing down the side. They're Leather. They're Vintage. They're Great. 

To wear shorts in the winter, one must layer, layer and layer some more. Today I layered my nike leggings with a pair of Kushyfoot tights and my Forever 21 socks. And of course on top I layered my 3/4 sleeve Zara sweater with a long sweater from +H&M and my staple winter coat. Would you rock shorts this winter? And if so how? Comment below. 

Nab the essentials of this outfit for under $100. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment