-->

Friday, February 13, 2015

NYFW: Day 1

Coat Urban Outfitters | Vest INC | Long Sweater H&M | Dress Taisse (Thrifted) | Tights Kushy Foot | Boots Ecote | Sunglasses Oliver Peoples | Socks Dr. Scholls | Bag Nila Anthony | Hand Warmers DIY | Infinity Scarf AZUL by moussy
Today marks the start of one of the best weeks in the year, New York Fashion Week. I went to the Tadashi Shoji show at Lincoln Center and the Big Park show near central park. Today I opted for a more minimal monochromatic look. I found this cocoon coat at +Urban Outfitters for only $20. I can't wait to transition it to spring. I went for al black underneath for a more chic look. I layered for the gods since this coat isn't the thickest. I went for a simple LBD that has the longest sleeves ever which is the best since I have a really long arms and its a really warm sweater material. I went to two events, pics will be posted soon.  
Photographed by Jean Paul Dia
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment