-->

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Dress for the Snow

Coat H&M | Faux Fur Vest INC | Dress H&M | Tights Kushyfoot | Boots Chooka | Socks Forever 21 | Bag Nila Anthony | Earmuffs Plentifull Boutique | Necklace and Earrings Vintage | Watch Diesel | Lipstick Revlon - Shameless

As the snow keeps falling the days I'm able to wear dresses out of the house are dwindling. Today I layered my tights again with leggings, my thigh high socks, rain boots and took to the snow.  I wanted to dress this dress down a bit by pairing them with my rain boots. I added a skinny belt to create a bit more definition at my wait and accessorized with gold jewelry and accents. 

I arrived in DC Grand Central terminal and as I waited for my cousin to arrive, I discovered they had a H&M. So of course I went in, Large suitcase and all, to try some things on. I tried this dress on but it was a bit too small  :(. Fast forward a few days, the day after Christmas to be exact, I'm in another H&M and find the dress in my size :D. So I just had to take it home, plus it was 50% off the already marked sale price. The long sleeve and sweater material make it a perfect skater dress for F/W.  What's your perfect winter dress look like?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment