-->

Friday, February 6, 2015

Valentine's Day: Sporty Feminine

Faux Fur Coat Zara | Sweater The Girl That Loves | Jeans City of Others | Sneakers Nike | Socks Stance | Hand Warmers DIY | Wristlet Giorgio Armani Cosmetic Case | Necklace Zara | Sunglasses Oliver Peeples

I thought this outfit would be great for a casual Valentine's Date. I love a good monochromatic look. When I got this light pink faux fur coat I knew it would be perfect to pair with a mono grey look. I was gifted this grey sweatshirt by The Girl That Loves. I love the asymmetrical zipper detail on the right side. I've been wanting a sweatshirt like this for a while so when I saw it at The Girl That Loves office I just had to have it.  

I decided to pair the sportiness of the sweatshirt and sneakers with this pale pink faux fur coat from Zara. Aldo to add a bit more femininity I added a statement necklace. With this sportier look I didn't want to grab a big bag so I went for this Giorgio Armani cosmetic bag wristlet. It's perfect for just my phone, ID, cash and some lipgloss. And with the built in mirror its perfect for an on the go woman. Where would you wear this look?
*All these Jeans come in a grey wash
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment