-->

Monday, November 10, 2014

Fall Layers

Denim Jacket Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren | Plaid Shirt Vintage (Size L) | T-Shirt Beautiful Culture | Skirt Victoria's Secret | Boots Monika Chiang | Socks H&M | Earrings Forever 21 | Necklace Vintage | Bag Aldo
Thir-tee days of tees continues. Today was a more sporty fall look. I wanted to layer this look for the crazy weather we have been having in LA. One day it's 50 the next 85, craziness lol. So for this outfit I added two lightweight layers and scrunched down my socks with booties.  I love these booties They have slits on either side, a chunky heel and were only $40 at Burlington :). As you may have noticed this plaid shirt is my new go to. I wear this shirt ALL the time, as outwear, as an accessory or as just an shirt. Belted, tucked unbuttoned it looks good so many ways lol.  Enough about the shirt I think you guys get the point lol. Check out the links below on a few items to help you re-create this look.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment