-->

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Skirts and Tees


Blazer Dolce and Gabbana | T-Shirt MALA New York | Skirt H&M | Heels Cathy Jean | Belt:Vintage | Bag Nila Anthony | Necklace Vintage | Lapel Pin Moods of Norway

Today was a set day with a new client. So as always I wanted to be cute and comfortable. I absolutely love this skirt that I picked up on sale at H&M a few months back. Of course I added a t-shirt, a fitted blazer and heels and was ready for my day. This t-shirt has been on my blog a few times and is always in rotation. One of my favorite accessories right now is this half white half black vintage belt that I try and wear any chance I get. Below are a few options of graphic tees and striped skirts to achieve this look. How do you rock your graphic tees?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment