-->

Monday, June 30, 2014

POPSUGAR Must Have Box


Earlier this month I recieved the POPSUGAR Must Have Box (https://musthave.popsugar.com/in the mail. The box included some great full size products for the summer. My favorite products have to be the Sacha Juan Body Lotion, You Smell Body Wipes and the One Potato Two Potato Kettle Chips.

The Sacha Juan Body Lotion has to be my ultimate favorite. I call it my grown woman lotion. The light fragrance and non greasy formula are perfect. The fragrance I have is Shiny Citrus and the lotion retails for $24. 

I was a little hesitant to try the You Smell Body Wipes because the fragrance is Lemon. Last thing I want to do is smell but I definitely do not want to smell like a lemon wipe you get from a restaurant. It almost smells like sweet lemonade versus a lemon. A box of wipes is $5 and now I want to try their other products too.

Anyone who knows me knows I love kettle chips. The One Potato Two Potato Kettle Chips caught my eye immediately. The fact that they were Hawaiian BBQ intrigued me. They were almost a sweeter form of honey BBQ. Needless to say they were delicious. You can build a box of 24 for less than $1 a bag.


POPSUGAR provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own and POPSUGAR did not tell me what to say or how to say it.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment