-->

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Do It Like A Dude

Sweatshirt The Squad | Jeans James Jeans | Heels Mossimo | Bag Thrifted | Bangles H&M | Necklace Vintage | Earrings Beauty Supply | Rings H&M

If you've been following my blog for a while now you know I love wearing men's clothing. One of my favorite places to shop is Seven Points in downtown LA. They have a great selection of pieces you won't find on everyone else and the people there are great. 

This outfit started with this oversized cut off sweatshirt. I love the bleached effect that was used to create this look, it makes each top one of a kind. I think James Jeans have to be my favorite brand of men's denim, they just fit so well. To bring in the feminity I added a simple stiletto and a colorful clutch. 

How would you rock menswear?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment