-->

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Shape wear as Outerwear

Jacket BCBGeneration | Top DIY | Skirt Jewltoned | Heels Zara | Bag Thrifted | Necklace Juicy Couture | Bangles DTLA | Earrings Gift

This outfit started with this skirt which is actually shape wear from a company called Jewltoned. The shape wear comes in a variety of colors just not nude tones. It takes the boring out of shape wear and now I won't be embarrassed if it shows. I was gifted this shape wear at a Blogger's Night Out I hosted a few weeks back. I was able to meet the designer and she told me all about the product. I love a high waist so I chose this skirt. I actually put it on under my skirt the night of the event it matched my dress perfectly. 

When I put the skirt on today I felt a bit "Pretty Womanish." Channeling Julia Roberts usually is a great idea but I didn't want to look like a hooker all day lol. So I threw on this pastel moto jacket to take the look a bit more rocker chic. Silver accessories and my new vintage clutch and I was ready to go. This skirt will definitely be worn as shape wear and as a skirt. 

How would you rock Jeweltoned?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment