-->

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sunday Funday

Dress Single Dress | Jacket Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply | Sandals White House Black Market | Glasses DTLA | Bracelet DTLA | Neckalce Juicy Couture | Bag Gregory Sylvia

This past weekend I had a true Sunday Funday out with friends. After church I went to a few day parties and did a little mingling lol. I wanted to dress for church, hanging out afterwards and the weather. I decided on this Single Dress I was gifted from Media Playground PR and my cropped denim jacket. I grabbed my handbag from Gregory Sylvia to complete the outfit. 

This Gregory Sylvia bag was sent to me from H. J. Clay PR. I love this bag and how much stuff I can fit in it lol. I'm trying to get used to the size actually, it just takes me a little longer to search for my keys than usual. I'm happy with my choice and I've needed a beige bag for a while now. So needless to say you will be seeing this bag often. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment