-->

Monday, May 25, 2015

Plaid and Leather

Jacket TopShop | Shirt Vintage | Jeans CottonOn | Heels Cathy Jean | Bag Vintage Coach | Watch Diesel |  Necklace Downtown LA

What do you get when you pair a $1 shirt with a $30 jacket? This outfit lol. I got this shirt at the $1 Sunday sale at JetRag in Los Angeles and I wear it all the time. I'm still looking for the great thrift stores of NYC. If you know any please let me know!!! Anyways I got this jacket a few weeks back on sale for only $30 from +Topshop. I left my previous faux leather jacket at a hotel while on a business trip last year smh, so this was the perfect replacement. Better late than never, right? 

I decided to take my outfit up a notch with this necklace I bought from a shop in DTLa a while ago. I wanted to have my shirt unbottoned but felt a bit too exposed so I added a statement necklace. I really wanted that to be my pop or moment so I kept my other accessories simple. 

How do you add a pop to an otherwise simple outfit?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment