-->

Monday, May 11, 2015

Hayden-Harnett Two Way Tote

Jacket Blue Pearl | Tank Nike | Jeans H&M | Shoes Cathy Jean | Necklace Zara | Bag Hayden Harnett Two Way Tote

It's starting to look a lot like spring here in New York. What better accessory for Spring and Summer than my Hayden-Harnett Two Way Tote. I love this bag it holds everything and It's reversible, I can wear it two ways, white or silver. The bag is super soft leather and also comes with a zipper pouch for small belongings. The only con about the bag is how easily the with side gets dirty. I started wearing it on the silver side and lined the inside with the dust bag but by the time I was ready to wear it on the white side it was still dirty.
  
As for the rest of my outfit, I opted for a very simple palette to play off the bag. I decided that the white side would pop more, I didn't want it to get lost competing with silver on silver with the jacket. I kept my accessories pretty simple today with a silver two tier necklace from Zara and a few random bracelets. As you should know by now these are my go to heels, I just love the simplicity of them. 

What's you go to accessory this Spring/Summer? Go check out HaydenHarnett.com for the Two Way Tote and all their other fabulous bags.

Tote gifted by The Riviere Agency.
Shot by Jerris Madison
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment