-->

Monday, May 18, 2015

Lotus Halo Military Jacket

Jacket Lotus Halo | T-shirt VH1 - Barely Famous | Skirt TopShop | Heels Cathy Jean | Bag Vintage

Today it's another beautiful day in New York. So why not show some leg? I decided to pair this jacket  from Lotus Halo with a leopard skirt from +TopShop and this graphic tee I snagged at the +Barely Famous premiere. I kept my jewelry rather simple to not compete with the jacket and grabbed my vintage cross body bag. 

I'm literally obsessed with this military jacket from Lotus Halo right now. If I could get away with wearing it everyday I probably would. I love this jacket because it's in a basic military silhouette and adds glitz to any outfit. What piece do you have that can glam up any outfit?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment