-->

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Power Brunch LA


Dress Vintage from Wasteland | Bag Nila Anthony | Heels Cathy Jean | Necklace Zara | Coin Bracelet Vintage | Cuffs Bag Tazo

This past Sunday I had the pleasure to attend the Power Brunch LA organized by the fabulous Dunnie O. I was able to enjoy the event my my beautiful friend Vic of Vic Styles. We enjoyed the vendors at the event from natural hair care companies to jewelry and fashion companies. The brunch included a desert bar and complimentary mimosas. The brunch buffet included three of my favorites, red velvet pancakes, french toast and of course BACON. One thing I didn't expect was a delicious quiche, I've been trying to get some quiche for the longest, clearly not trying that hard, but it was a great surprise. All in all I had a great time at the brunch, you can't be good food mixed with good friends.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment