-->

Saturday, May 10, 2014

This is How We Do It presented by Issa Rae

So earlier this week I saw on Facebook that a college friend of mine had a flashback to the 90s party for his birthday and I was like "Dang wish I was in ATL so I could have gone." 2 days later I find out that Issa Rae is having a flashback to the 90s party to preview her summer lineup of shows. The party was aptly named "This Is How We Do It" and was held at the Papillion Art Gallery in Leimert Park. So needless to say I was all about it... now to find an outfit. I literally had a few hours to put together an outfit and what do I find? Genuine FUBU shorts. Yes someone in 2014 still had a pair of FUBU shorts. See below some of my favorite moments from the event and shoutout to Apryl for her photog skills.

Baggy shorts, crop top, oversized hoodie, chucks add a gold chain and I was ready :)

My favorite DJ, DJ R Tistic. He kept the 90s hits going all night. He had on hoop earrings and La Gears.
Let the fros unite with my boo YoYo and I.
James always comes prepared and I knew his outfit was going to be on point. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment