-->

Monday, May 12, 2014

Movimento + Sunset Plaza Beauty Boutique Event

Saturday I had the pleasure of attending the Movimento and Sunset Plaza Beauty Boutique Event. I found out about this event through a site called Brand Backer, it connects bloggers and brands. 
The event was held at the Sunset Plaza Beauty Boutique, 8604 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, 90069. This place is a one stop shop. They have everything beauty related from hair care to make up, wonderfully smelling candles and a great selection of jewelry. They also have a great grooming section for men. The newest addition to this already fabulous line up is Movimento. The bloggers were gifted a goodie bag of full size products that I cannot wait to try. 
At the event I met the designer of Movimento, Whitney. We had been messaging for about a week prior and it was nice to put a face to a name. The line consists of faux leather moto inspired jackets and gloves, faux leather leggings with sexy cut-outs and hand dyed scarves and harem pants. I opted for a pair of harem pants and let's just say they are already my new favorite go to. They are so comfortable.
A special thanks to Whitney for giving me a discount code to share with you all. Use Discount Code MVMT for 50&% at www.movimentousa.com. 
Whitney, designer of Movimento
Products from the goodie bag. Can't wait to tell you guys how I like these products.

Powered by BrandBacker
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment