-->

Monday, June 29, 2015

Madagascar in NY

Body Suit American Apparel | Pants Gutanga | Heels BCBG | Jacket TopShop | Clutch Hayden Harnett | Rings H&M | Hand Cuff Forever 21 | Watch Diesel | Short Necklace Dogeared | Long Necklace Vintage
I'm hitting these NY streets in my Madagascar print Gutanga pants. I was contacted by the LA based company to pick my favorite pair of pants and rock them my way. I fell in love with the Madagascar print immediately. The next pair I own, I will definitely go a size up, they fit in the waist but my calves are larger so they are a bit tight. Nonetheless these will be a summer staple for work and play. 
Now about this Hayden Harnett Bardot Leather Clutch. I love how it's reversible, I'll probably never wear it on the 'Pessimist' side, but to have the option is always great. The 'Optimist' side lends a bright spot in any negative day for you or someone else that may see it. 
How do you rock printed pants or a graphic clutch?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment